- Al Painter NASM-CPT, CES, PES, BA
IPF2GO LAUGH AND LEARN FITNESS WORKSHOP: GYM WORKOUTS MADE SIMPLE
First off, I'm not a comedian (although, if you ask me...). I don't play one on TV. I don't even charge a two water bottle minimum to the people I train.
I’m a guy with 19 years of award winning fitness experience who wants to save you from the hassle of having to figure out how to put together your own workouts at the gym. I want to show you my proven basics work best approach to make it that much easier to get the results you want.
I'm going to do this through the "IPF2GO: A Laugh and Learn Fitness Workshop" Sunday February 24th, 2020 at 4pm at the Sunnyvale Sports Basement. This time around you'll solve the hassle of "How Many, How Much and How Often at the Gym."
Laughter, AKA having fun, is a huge part of my coaching style. I don't do boring, never have, never will.
I want you to laugh as much as you move. Life gets serious enough as it is, your workouts shouldn't be. We aren't doing brain surgery here people!
Get Excited to Laugh and Learn!
My goal is to show you my incredibly effective DIY approach to creating your own workouts in a really fun hands on workshop environment. The benefits of attending the "Laugh and Learn Fitness Workshop Series" include discovering strategies for:
1) I'm brand new to working out. What's the best way to set up a long term program I'll enjoy?
2) What's does a week of workouts look like depending on my goals (fat loss, strength, etc)?
3) I've got (insert life/sports event here) in eight weeks, what's the best way to prepare for it?
4) I've only got 30 minutes twice a week and I exercise at home. What's the plan?
5) And my favorite... I absolutely HATE working out, what's the minimum effective dose to help me get stronger?
To help you get a head start on your new workout program, you'll get a complimentary 2-week online workout via the custom branded IPF Trainerize app. These 30-minute workouts are delivered to your phone making them as convenient as they are effective.
You'll have three exercise options to choose from. You'll only get one from the list below, so choose wisely!
1) Bodyweight Training
2) Suspension Trainers (gymnastics rings, TRX, etc)
3) Exercise Bands (which can be used for cable pulley machines at the gym as well!)
4) All you have to do is let me know which one you'd like to test drive, and you're all set!
They can be done in place of your regular workout, or be a great supplement to them. These online workouts include a 7-day calendar (complete with rest days!) eliminating having to worry about how many, how much and how often.
Click here to RSVP, subject "Laugh and Learn."
See you on the 23rd!!
There will always be 15-20 mins of audience participation in each "Laugh and Learn Fitness Workshop Series" session, so if you attend, plan on moving!
I can't save you from the "human" that just left the sweat monsoon on the bench you want to use, but I can help you plan a pretty damn effective exercise program that helps you reach your fitness goals.
Getting to the gym consistently is hard enough. Planning what you're going to do shouldn't be!